With the continuous evolvement of technology, several industries, including healthcare, seems to be in need of providing flawless services to their customers. The client based in Australia simply aimed to enhance their services by providing a tablet application that would help the patients and doctors to a great extent. An app that enables doctors to keep a close eye on the patients' health round the clock. As a result, we created a tablet app that records all the evidence-based diagnostic assessments of the aged patient suffering from continence.
Services used on this project
Back EndPHP, MySQL
Development ToolAndroid Studio
To keep up with the current healthcare needs, the client wished to create an app that allowed various hospitals and old age homes to maintain the statistics of the health of the people.
Core requirements were:
- Neat and simple interface designed app that is capable of handling frequent usage effortlessly
- No text entry field is required excluding a secure login form
- Accessible to multiple users
- Give an alert of new assessment messages specific to the patients
- Integrate different types of assessments to make the observational entries
- Different parameters and values to record an observation entry
- Display history of the observations recorded on the same day
Our approach was to come with a diagnostic tool that could be used easily and record all different types of clinical data. A place that is more like a central collection of the important clinical data of the old age homes people, ensuring better tracking of their health. And we finally did it!
After a while, the SIM Assist app came into being featuring an interactive user interface to record clinical data with easy tap facility. As per the designing, the app was created, keeping all the necessary observational entries and parameters to record the data effortlessly.
Key features were:
- Design facilitated easy access to the observation fields
- Appropriate icons and images were used to indicate the clinical data
- Accessibility of the app to the multiple users
- Facilitate to view make entry of different records with minimum text entry
- Comprehensive history browsing
- Notification indicated a number of newly available clinical data of every patient