This is a smart grocery shopping app of South Arabian client to efficiently display their multiple store's products on a hand-held device. Today, mobile users remain busy, therefore we have developed this app to showcase all different store's products on the same platform. Tech-savvy customers can scan the product barcode to get the instant product result. This app is an answer to the numerous customers who have no time visiting to a brick-and-mortar store.
Client is a giant South Arabian supplier having 8 stores operating in different areas. Due to the excess products demand of the shoppers at brick-and-mortar stores, client wished to introduce a common platform where all products of different stores were merged together. The requirement was a grocery shopping platform solely dedicated to mobile platform.
Core requirements were:
- Merge products of different stores on a single platform
- App should support two languages - English and Arabic
- Avail banners to display products advertisement on the home screen
- Every product should have add to cart, add to wishlist and review feature
- Enrich users experience with a set of filters to search and display products accordingly
- Allow to scan product barcodes within the app itself
- Facilitate inputting product details via two methods - barcode scan and invoice data for a draw
- Support weekly promotion offers
- User dashboard, notification and customer recipe facility
- Save products added to cart and express checkout
- User's account security
Mobile Commerce was developed to feature a virtual store to the customers. It supported two languages - English and Arabic to attract the customers. To offer customers with greater convenience while shopping, the app was built by integrating all intuitive features using the technology to entice the shoppers. Given the opportunity to the customers to shop various products, all stores products were integrated into the app.
Key Features were:
- Availed a rotating promotion banner on the home page
- Users can directly add a product to cart or wishlist and same can be viewed in their account. Also, they can share their review online
- Three filters, namely Position, Price and Name were given to list down products accordingly
- Simple and easy to search a product by scanning its barcode
- Ability to participate in draw by scanning product barcode or scanning online purchase invoice barcode
- A separate section to display weekly promotion offers
- Save cart and express checkout to trigger default address and payment
- Ensured security by featuring security questions, user dashboard includes product wishlist, product reviewed, recipe posting and newsletter subscription information