In today's mobile era, online shopping is very much in vogue. People by default spend their maximum time on their smart devices for a variety of purposes ranging from shopping to booking movie tickets, ordering food online, etc. Gone are the days when we used to visit a store and spend more time going through product details. Today, all we do is tapping on our mobile or tab screen, view details and purchase. Alike e-commerce, m-commerce is trending to a great extent. M-commerce is an easy and faster process to have product details in hand within a few seconds.
Services used on this project
Development PlatformObjective C, JAVA, Magento
Web ServerApache Server
Development ToolXcode, Netbeans, Android Studio
IntegrationPayfort, Klevu, Twilio, Zopim
The client is based in Saudi Arabia and is a giant supplier comprising of more than eight stores operating into different areas. The Client runs his business on Bricks and Mortars model and is willing to enhance its web presence as well.
Core requirements were:
- Merging products of different stores on a single platform
- App support two languages - English and Arabic
- Avail banners to display products advertisement on the home screen
- Every product should have add to cart, add to wishlist and review feature
- Enrich users experience with a set of filters to search and display products accordingly
- Allow scanning product barcodes within the app itself
- Facilitate inputting product details via two methods - barcode scan and invoice data for a draw
- Support weekly promotion offers
- User dashboard, notification and customer recipe facility
- Save products added to cart and express checkout
- Enhanced user account security
Mobile Commerce was developed to feature a virtual store to the customers. To offer greater convenience while shopping, the app was built by integrating all intuitive features using the technology to entice shoppers. Given an opportunity to the customers to shop various products, all store products were integrated into the app.
eTatvaSoft provided an iPhone Mobile Application to client which successfully helped his customers in accessing product details within a few seconds and have a faster shopping experience. Along with, it gave an outstanding experience of shopping to customers.
Key features were:
Mobile Commerce was developed to feature a virtual store to the customers. It supported two languages-English and Arabic for the customer's ease. To offer customers greater convenience while shopping, the app was built by integrating all intuitive features using the technology to entice shoppers. Given the opportunity to the customers to shop for various products, all store products were integrated into the app.
- Availed a rotating promotion banner on the home page.
- Users can directly add a product to the cart or wish list and the same can be viewed in their account. Also, they can share their reviews online.
- Three filters, namely Position, Price and Name were given to list down products accordingly.
- Simple and easy to search for a product by scanning its barcode.
- Ability to participate in the draw by scanning product barcode or scanning online purchase invoice barcode.
- A separate section to display weekly promotion offers.
- Save cart and express checkout to trigger default address and payment.
- Ensured security by featuring security questions, user dashboard includes product wish list, the product reviewed, recipe posting and newsletter subscription information.
What can we help you with?
If you are interested in finding out more about how we can help your organization, please provide your details and project requirements. We'll get back to you soon.