Finding the right, skilled expert for your needs can be insanely tricky at times, especially when you have a plethora of options around. Our client based in Ireland wished to create a facilitating network for customers and trade specialists that allows the skilled and qualified local experts to be quickly and effectively put to use for the local people who need them. Job Marketplace turned out to be a one-stop solution for people looking for job opportunities and those looking for local freelance contractors and assistants. After close collaboration with client, we created a marketplace for the customer and service provider to connect without the hassle of conventional outsourcing.
Services used on this project
Web ServerLinux, Apache
Development ToolVisual Studio Code
After witnessing a sudden need among serving all the local economies and communities within Ireland, the client decided to create an all-inclusive solution for people looking for job opportunities. They aimed to provide a platform offering the go-to service for both clients looking for reasonably priced and vetted local contractors and service providers who would like a format through which to offer their skills and knowledge to the mutual benefit of all
Core requirements were:
- Multi-user sign in and register facility to post category wise a project or job. User can also search and get details about it
- User can submit the bid and receive the project access to perform the tasks
- Payment should be done through user and managed by administration with facility of holding
- Invoice generation and history management of orders
- Management of huge data, user and creation of bidding portal based on some mathematical calculation
- Multiple types of report generation through different activities and plan future strategy for business solution
When one has to book any service or find someone who can do various services is a difficult task to do. Instead of dealing with the typical system, the solution of this problem was suggested by the Irish client to make a portal where a person can submit the services and bid the request. With the help of technology, we created a solution that is hassle-free and saves an adequate amount of time.
Job marketplace offered a solution that contained registering, biding, booking, payment, and voluntarily working. A CakePHP based solution has been built and delivered to the client with efficiency and timely achievement.
Key features were:
- An interactive and eye-catching solution to deliver various kinds of services
- Normal user will be able to login/register through the system and can select the services or add from their end
- A service provider will register/login through the system place the bid and after winning the bid, start working on the service
- The User will pay complete amount required to proceed the services further and administration will receive it. They will hold the payment and then shift it to service provider's account with deduction after customer agrees for completion of services
- To provide recurring payment and payment holding facility we have integrated PayPal and PayPal Mass Payment facility
- Admin can check the usage of the solution and generate multiple reports with a complex calculation to decide the business strategy for long-term planning