With a sudden increase in consumer awareness and new property condition disclosure laws, the demand for pre-purchase home inspection services has gained momentum dramatically. Earlier Inspections were usually conducted by those professionals who had the training and certifications to perform such inspections. Therefore, the client asked to develop a system connecting, streamlining and automating all aspects of running any business or organization. The inspector later on prepares and delivers to the client a written report of findings through the platform.
Services used on this project
PlatformWeb, Android, iOS
Programming LanguagePHP, Java, Swift
Development ToolNetBeans, VS Code, Android Studio, Xcode.
IntegrationGoogle Map API, Stripe payment gateway, Amazon S3, TCPDF
Our US-based Client has been offering a broad spectrum of consulting, engineering, contracting and turnkey services related to environmental assessment, management, and remediation for a long time. The client leads a team comprising of tremendous 30 years of experienced professionals who are well-versed in performing and managing inspection of residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Core requirements were:
- SaaS based solution with web and mobile platform
- Multiple system access levels with multiple views for different accounts
- A common discussion platform regarding property
- Offline support and data sync with server on the availability of the internet.
Getting a precise value as per the property condition and other important parameters is quite an unsatisfying and exhausting thing in today's scenario. Our approach was to remove this bother and make the inspection process easy by delivering online real estate solution which can meet the needs of client and end customers.
The SaaS based solution delivered by eTatvaSoft proved to be an intelligence solution for property inspection agencies and property owner. The solution successfully transforms their primitive methods to automated processes, hence easing their style of inspection and made all dates available on a single floor.
Key features were:
- Multiple role management at admin side
- Google map to find and to claim properties as their own with mentioning property relation
- Management of inspection companies and their accounts
- Companies can manage their staff and inspection schedule
- Inspection scheduling in calendar also can be sync with Google, iCal and Outlook.
- Final inspection report creation based on company's response.