A plethora of industries have been benefitted by severe advancement in technology and real estate seems to be no exception. Flexible working practices for real estate agents, the tech seems to have opened up a whole new world of innovative, interactive marketing platforms, including social networking websites and property apps. The client aimed to create an app that help to leverage business by the facility to sit at home and search for property as and when required.
Services used on this project
IntegrationGoogle Map, Facebook
Web ServerLinux, Apache
App LanguageObjective C, Java
Back EndPHP, MySQL
Development ToolXcode, Android Studio
The challenge was to create a real estate application that served as an effective tool for those who are hunting down properties. Our team of app developers succeeded in creating an app that not only comprised of a list of all the available properties needed to be updated but with accurate prices.
Core requirements were:
- Sync with multiple listing services to get the list of available properties.
- Calculate distance of school, work or nearby important places from the selected property.
- Generate personalized grade for neighborhood to check whether they are a perfect match or not.
- Integration with Facebook and option to tag friends and families in listings.
- Easily accessible by anyone from any part of the world and at any time.
Before getting to any conclusion, mobile app developers here did adequate research on the company. After all, set of features for any application depends on business model. Keeping agents, buyers, and administrators into account we created an app that supports all the three user roles. This is what the mobile application Hubdin is all about.
With the help of Objective C and Xcode; Java & Eclipse, we soon came up with a mobile application that offered a plethora of exciting features.
Key features were:
- Profile creation and keeping track of listings, favorites, and list of friends.
- List of available properties. Various filters to select based on which searching for the required property is to be done.
- View details of the selected property along with image and brief description.
- Show the location of the property on Google Maps.
- Discover nearby restaurants, nightlife, shopping, school, etc. to the property.
- Provides information regarding temperature, population, property value of the location selected for property.
- Provides information where user's Facebook connections have been to and learn about a new area by asking them directly from the application.
- Option to tag friends and family to get their opinion regarding the selected property
- Provision to contact realtors from the app to learn more about the property
- Relocate Me functionality allows the user to find a new city and relocate themselves