Lyka is a well-known online auction platform in Belgium, designed and developed in accordance to replace the traditional approach of buying and selling impersonally. It has intuitive front-end, accessible in two languages and back-end functionalities to manage the auction. This online platform helped the client in selling the numerous types of products to their wide customers in a very hassle-free, easy, and quick way. Anyone can bid on the product and highest bidder at the end of the bid received the product at an amazing price.
Due to the ever growing customer's demand of getting the products at an amazing deal, our client had decided to launch a bidding website. There is a wide selection of product categories, and an easy user interface to browse the website, and find the products at an attractive price. With its simple and straightforward process, bidders are able to get the updates on latest bids upfront.
Core requirements were:
- Provide website accessibility in multiple languages
- Bidders can place either a static or a proxy bid
- Allow the admin to decide VAT and additional cost for Proxy and Static bid, and to set a reserve price for an auction
Our team had developed a responsive website for Lyka in Magneto, including customized features and lots of other facilities which gave a fun experience to the bidder. We also gave an eye catchy look to the latest bid with the banner slider that, included a brief information with the highest bid made to it. To ensure bidders don't miss any bid, we had placed all active and future auction information, along with closed auction details on the home screen.
Key Features were:
- Multilingual support for English and Dutch languages
- Admin got facility to set the 'Next Minimum Bid' that is the smallest increment made to the bidder�s proxy bid amount
- Bidders were notified about making highest bid or highest overriding bid
- Facilitated admin to reserve a minimum price to start bidding on a product