The client aimed to provide a wide range of accurate information on health supplements, nutritional snacks, and beverages. Based in the Middle East, the client has been involved in distributing the FMCG products across North America, the Middle East, Asia, and North Africa since 1991. Possessed the experience of diversified industries, namely, retail, real estate, construction, shipping and healthcare. As a result, Our Magento Programmers from India offered a Magento website that facilitates customers to browse seamlessly across the website.
Services used on this project
Web ServerLinux, Apache
Right from retail to real estate, construction, shipping, and healthcare, the client has been succeeded in presenting over 30 International brands within the Middle-East region. They wished to create a website displaying a wide range of all essential health products that can be bifurcated into different brands and their respective categories.
Core requirements were:
- Develop a custom website integrated with a Magento platform
- Website architecture should facilitate displaying a wide range of products
- A user-friendly website to serve easy browsing
- Manage product information and facts
Our approach was all about creating the best version of itself for the people to whom it is speaking to; the people who are looking for reliable health supplements, nutritional snacks, and beverages by creating an eCommerce website. We need to make sure that the website structure facilitates customers to browse seamlessly across the website.
After learning our client's exact needs, we came up with an idea of using a Magento platform that provides a seamless experience to the end-users. As a result, we built a website architecture to allow the client to categorize their products into various categories like supplements, nutritional snacks, etc.
Key features were:
- Custom website landing pages to fit all screen sizes
- Client easily distributed products into international brands and supplement categories
- User registration facility and a separate section for news and events
- Other forms created were the career, contact us, etc.
What can we help you with?
If you are interested in finding out more about how we can help your organization, please provide your details and project requirements. We'll get back to you soon.