The platform contains more than 20000+ products with advanced search facility and an option to apply filters to leverage searching the right product in a minimal time span. Very simple and easy steps are to be followed for an extraordinary service. Customers can maintain the payment history and make payment individually for generated multiple invoices.
The client is based in Australia and provides diverse services of supplying great quality of hot water system along with products required to make fittings and do services. The web solution bridges the gap between client and customers and helps the client to maintain a track record of customers and provide the services efficiently.
Core requirements were:
- Create an elegant and easy to navigate e-commerce solution for naïve users which can be the best experience
- As per the need, a solution should be able to load the thousands of product at a single time without delaying in time or in lethargic manner on just single click
- To make search vigorous, facility of an advance search and filter to find the desired product from the list of the catalogue
- If data is not vacillating frequently then allow system to be loaded completely at once to leverage the usage
- Integrate third-party API to enhance the solution with management of back-end
- To provide data scrupulously, Custom data backup and restore through one click using CSV file
- To select multiple products and make payment for single invoice only
The platform is the custom web-based e-commerce solution tailored based on Yii 2 framework where client has given the list of products and API to integrate into the solution. There were more than 20,000+ products to be called and handled through API. The system should work properly while maintaining the list. Due to easy use of the website, the charisma of it has benefitted to the client in terms of gaining more customers.
Key Features were:
- Simple and eye-catching workflow has been followed in the solution so non-technical person can easily navigate the system, select product and shopping online
- To display more than 20,000 products, many APIs were integrated as well as AppCache was used to reduce the time to load the complete solution
- Find a store location by entering the postcode or suburbs. A detailed view allows looking at the address, contact information, location on map and photographs of the store
- Multiple orders are summed up to one, while time of payment
- For admin, to maintain data easily custom field wise backup and restore data facility provided through CSV file system
- Event creation and allow users to participate in it. The customer can select the event and participate in it
- Member can login web portal directly using member portal featured in a mobile app. Once user will tap on Member Portal, the user will be logged in to the web portal using the credential of application in web-view of application