Glowork is a job portal of our Saudi Arabian client, dedicated for the female candidates who look out for new career opportunities. This platform also facilitated the employers to find the required set of skills and getting help in improving their business performance. We recognized our client initiative and used PHP to develop a platform, including all major features like job seeker and employer registration, job postings from major employers, forums for discussion, survey, reports and others.
After facing a lack of women's employment in Saudi Arabia, young entrepreneurs had decided to bring employment opportunities for such women candidates. They formed Glowork, an innovative concept to create equal opportunities for the women. This is a call for action to have gender parity in Saudi Arabia; something which is required to benefit the country at a global scale.
Core requirements were:
- To design and develop a web-based platform to fulfill the objectives of employers and job seekers
- Comprehensive account management facility of the employer's and job seeker's accounts
- An interactive portal listing the event, survey, e-magazine, and forum
- Track employer's and job seeker's accounts and activity details
- Provide facility to employers to manage their personal and organizational information
- A streamlined process to search a candidate CV based on their job profile requirements
- Employers can fully control and manage their job postings
- Provide a smart search facility to quickly connect the job seekers with job
- All recently posted jobs should be displayed on the job dashboard
Our team has developed an interactive platform with the user-friendly interface, where both the job seekers and employers get equal opportunity to find their required match based on their requirements. We integrated an intuitive search filter, meaning that a smart search where finding the right job is much smarter and easier without requiring any registration.
Key Features were:
- Developed a user-friendly job portal in PHP, and provided separate dashboard to the Admin, Employers, and Job Seekers to perform their activities
- Separate dashboard for the employers to manage their accounts details like basic information, company information etc.
- Facilitated employers to browse the candidate's CVs using various advanced filters like city, experience, industry, qualification etc.
- A detailed form to fill up job requirements, including the provision of displaying the company details and available jobs only for the female candidates with disabilities
- Employers can have an access to the latest news, events, and forums
- Integrated a smart search, to filter the job results based on Job title, category, and location. An "advanced search" to narrow down the search results precisely
- All newly posted jobs were displayed on the job dashboard with their posted date, job title, company, and city name