Bestmassage is a USA-based provider of massage products, ranging from the various furniture to the organic products, meeting the emerging needs of the bodyworkers. To ease the online selling process of the products in various countries, we developed four online stores using the Magento platform to satisfy our client's business demands. Due to our client's business expansion, we developed websites for the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Europe with the multi-stores facility.
Bestmassage business was founded long back in 1999 by two like-minded people in Chicago, USA. The main aim of the client's website is to sell the high-quality massage products to the bodyworkers around the world. Started from selling the massage tables, they expanded their services with massage chairs and other products. Since then, they have sold thousands of products worldwide.
Core requirements were:
- Product low stock alert to the Admin
- Avail shipping restrictions to a few areas in a specific country
- Allow the USA customers to pay using Amazon payment services
- Hide the price and add to cart for the guest users
- Provide an analytics report to identify the user's action on the website
- Set up the website for four countries USA, Canada, Europe, and Mexico. Ability to switch to a particular language easily.
- Provide product availability information to the customers
- Flexibility to choose different shipping rates for a particular location
- Prevent performance delays while loading heavy images
- Define social media marketing to promote the products. Organize referral programs to reward successful referrals
- Provide a customized inventory report to give the product stock details
- Design an excellent checkout process to streamline the product ordering process
- An automatic product search facility to give a quick product result
- Automatically manage the multiple shipping rates on an order
- Support multiple currencies and payment methods
We designed and developed four websites to expand our client's website globally. All websites contain intuitive features to meet the ever challenging demands of the industry. By featuring the websites in multiple languages, our client had got a large number of customers' requests online. They have successfully established their online presence.
Key Features were:
- Send a product low stock alert to the admin via email whenever a product quantity gets below 5
- Ability to the admin to hide the product price and add to cart for the guest users
- Integrated an Insta Search facility to display an analytics report of top search queries, top search with no result etc.
- Developed four websites having multi-stores and multi-lingual feature
- Displayed current availability status of the configurable products and their next expected delivery date.
- Integrated "Product Matrix Configuration" to assure the client to define multiple shipping rates for a specific location
- Image load was delayed by following lazy loading feature to prevent performance delay
- Supported full web page sharing in the social platforms and Gmail. Also, every user gets reward points on successfully joining of their referrals
- Designed a customized "Inventory Report" displaying month-wise sales details, product name, order stock, quantity left etc.
- Check out process was optimized by inheriting the single page checkout facility
- Integrated smart search to produce the search result instantly
- Shipping restriction facility to restrict the product shipping in some of the delivery areas
- USA customers were allowed to make the payment using the Amazon Signin payment method
- Website automatically selects the lowest shipping rate during checkout. During its unavailability, default shipping rate, configured in the admin, was applied
- Integrated multiple currencies, Novalnet and Jeepay payment methods